Daeblog

Sun, 22 May 2011

Well, it's been a while, but I finally got my website staging to a vaguely usable condition. Upshot of this is, it makes it easier for me to update the more static content of the site. I've redone a huge chunk of the Portfolio, do pop by and have a look when you get a chance.

Sat, 07 May 2011

A quick update, now that I have a slightly more awesome website updater system (which could break at any moment!) - I wrote a little Lego challenge chooser thingy in JavaScript. Just set the difficulty you want, the themes and constraints you want, and what brick sets you can support with your collection, and then click "Choose your game" and the random chooser will choose your game for you. Simple!